I received my first 200-hour RYT from Yoga to the People in 2012. I trained under several teachers including Erica Trice, and developed a firm understanding in the Vinyasa style.
200-hr (MEDITATION & EMBODIMENT practices)
In 2015, my passion and motivation for deeper knowledge led me to an Embodied Mind training with Jill Satterfield. I hold an additional 200-hour RYT in the synthesis of meditation and mindfulness of the body, based in the Vipassana Buddhist tradition.
In my pursuit for continued inspiration and knowledge, I've worked with other leading and well-renowned spiritual teachers. I currently practice with Darren Main here in San Francisco, and have mentored with Jill Satterfield in Berkeley, CA. Some of my further extended studies include:
- Seane Corn - An intensive Yoga of Transformation workshop, highlighting the healing system of chakra and asana integration
- Max Strom - A workshop examining crisis as the axis of transformation and inquiry through life purpose discovery.
- Purusha Seva Project (SF/Nepal) - During a yoga service-based venture to Nepal, I participated in various gatherings with Dr. Chinta Mani Yogi and the the Bay Area's own Laxman Panthi. Discussions and lectures were based on the Chakras, the Yoga Sutras, the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads, Hindu deities, in addition to exploring Mantras and Kirtan recitations. An experience I hold close to my heart, for the fortunate blessing to practice and learn within the heart of the Buddha's homeland.
- Stephanie Snyder - A vinyasa-based workshop centered around detoxifying asana, kirtan, and cleansing practices
- Kino Macgregor - Breath and asana explorations, observing the subtle body